Sunday, September 4, 2016

Is a Lack of Followers Hurting You?

Is a Lack of Followers Hurting You?

Has your lack of followers affected you when trying to get a model for some project work? I have not experienced this situation. Maybe I was told another reason as to way they weren’t interested, but this hasn’t been one of the reasons I received. Recently, I was in a chat group with fellow photographers, and this topic was brought up. One of the photographers asked a model about doing a TF project, and the response was he didn’t have enough followers to work with. This isn’t the first instance where I have heard of. This had me thinking for a bit: why would this be the determining factor?

[ Read More ]


Fstoppers

If you are interested in Camera Tips, check it out here for more details.



from SLR Camera http://ift.tt/2c39zMv